Tuesday 2 December 2014

Outstanding Diagram

This is your lucky day, guys! While surfing the net to seek for websites and contents to strenghten the presentation of the future tense in English, I have just come across a sublime diagram which can be of great benefit to you all.

As you all know, I posted a few entries below a long text crafted and put down by me where I made specially emphasis to a particular way of talking about future events: the future simple. If you still remember, I opened up by saying that the future simple is just a way to do so. I mentioned some other verbal tenses that work as well in English when it comes to refer to future actions or events such as present simple, present simple, present continuous and the so-called "be going to" form.

Those forms were just mentioned but not covered in detail as I elaborated on the future simple in that entry by letting you know about how we form it, the different uses associated to it and I also gave you a lot of examples as well under each use.

Of course, as I al ready told you all, you do not need to learn by heart every single given use in the list and in case you use any of the other forms to convey an idea that could fall in those uses, you will still be perfectly understood. Certainly, as in any language around the world, the finer your mastery is, the more fluent and native-like you will sound. It is a matter of practice and lots of reading as well.

Here you have as an attachment a very simple diagram that covers all the different verbal forms we can use for the future with its main uses and examples.

For further information and more diagrams, please, visit the source website: www.trumus.biz.

I hope this helps!

Source: www.trumus.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment